Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last Night

Well guys, last night was the last night I got to sleep in my helmet.
Crazy I know. 
These last 9 weeks or so flew by
I am going to miss my sweet BYU helmet
+It's been a good protection against the bumps and the falls I take,
not to mention I like to plow other babies over with it! 
+It has been my secret weapon.
+It has been my warmth at all the football games and soccer games 
(Go Lady Cougars tonight at the second round of the play-offs! You bet we will be there!!)
+But most of all, it has been my attention getter. I love all the looks and smiles and comments I have gotten. I have been able to brighten other people's days, I have been able to bring comfort and inspiration to other  babies needing helmets, too. 
All in all, I'd say it has been a good round and I am so thankful this Thanksgiving season that I was blessed enough to wear the helmet to round out my head. 

Might I add though, I am so anxious to have my head back so mommy and daddy can give me little kisses easier. Mom kisses my cheeks
...and that always makes me giggle and blush...
but I CAN'T wait for her to be able to kiss my forehead. 
OH, OH...
I also can't wait for mommy and daddy to STYLE MY HAIR! 
Because friends, I DO HAVE lotsa hair now! 
Yayyy!

Well, until 4:30 today....
This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment