Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FOOTBALL

Hi friends and family!
Two Fridays ago,
 September 28,
was my FIRST time wearing my sweet 
BYU helmet to a BYU football game.
What a fun filled experience that was. 
Mom even caught me cheering just after we scored another touchdown!
I think everyone else there had shaded seats...except for our little section.
So dad tried to shade me. 
We couldn't take the blasted heat anymore...
so we called up Auntie Lyssie and luckily she had seats by her!
(And the shade was a relief. I was cookin' hot in my helmet AND the sun.)
Just a whistlin' for my team...Go COUGS!
I got 
A TON
of compliments and smiles.
It sure was fun to walk around with mom and dad 
and see all the people's faces light up when they saw my cool helmet. 
It definitely was the main attraction...at least I thought so.

I think my biggest fans were the blue "BYU!" guys,
as I got several pictures with them. 
I am a fan of the Y guy specifically, 
because he always wanted to hold me for the pictures!
 GO BYU!
  GO COUGARS!
One thing I have learned about football games is they are LONG.
So I paused the game for some nice warm milk. 
Fueling up! Bout to go relieve Taysom Hill.
In the end, it was a Cougar Victory 
and we were all happy. 
Apparently as soon as we got back to the car, I fell sound asleep before we even got on the road!
So...mom and dad took the liberty to celebrate the win without me. 

VICTORY SHAKES!
But that's okay, I was happily snoozin' away in the back seat
dreaming about bigger and better things.

This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment