Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Tricks

Hi guys,
Here is the news: mommy and daddy are quite proud of me...last night was my first night sleeping WITH my helmet on. I didn't really notice it; if anything it kept me warmer! Plus, I kinda like sleeping on a round head ;) So last night was a good night...

 Night night my lil Cobear. XOXO
Cohen sleeping like a champ! 
(He is such a snuggler when he sleeps. He loves his little Bear-Bear. So precious). 
...and we all woke up happy! =D
OK so back to me...I'm lovin this helmet as I have discovered I can do a few new tricks!
Aside from sleeping through the night last night with my helmet, when I woke up from my naps today...I didn't just sit there and play with my little friends Mr. Elephant and Bear-Bear. Nope, not today. Today when I woke up I decided I would wait for mommy by STANDING! Boy did she think that was awesome and cute.
Check it out:

I love that his eyes just barely peer over the top of the railing and his cute lil hands holding on!
Yeah...I'm pretty cute. Really I just do things like this for mommy's and daddy's reaction.
They are so silly.

Something I really love doing now is after I eat my second lunch, I am usually a mess. So mommy lets me splash around in a big bowl of water on the kitchen floor. Mommy is so fun. I use the big measuring cup and she likes to use the small measuring cup. In the end, I just end up dumping the whole big bowl of water. It's a good time. =P

(Side Note: This picture is actually from yesterday during the hour break after he had worn the helmet for 8 hours. I thought Cohen would like to splash around and cool off. Today--as he wore it ALL day, except for while he bathes--he still did this little activity but with his helmet on...we were just cautious not to get his helmet wet. Hence the reason I could not get a picture from today's splash time. I needed BOTH hands holding down the bowl so he wouldn't dump it on his head. Literally. That little trickster.)
After wearing my helmet ALL day, they finally took it off me for bath time. Yes that felt so good. Before I got in the bubble bath, however, they took me outside so I could feel the wind in my hair because they know that is my fav-fav. Check out my rockin helmet hair!
Anyway, my once majorly STINKY head and helmet are all clean now.
The helmet is back on for another 23 hours and off to bed I go.
Love you all!
Night night.
--The Cobear.

P.S. OH and I really like going out with mommy because I get extra attention and who doesn't want that! ;)

This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment