Monday, September 17, 2012

Go Cougs!

Alright, my helmet is lookin' awesome
 thanks to my Auntie Kayla and mommy!!
And Auntie Lyssie, daddy, Kyson and Kenty, too.

I know my Cougs lost this last Saturday, but let's get real...
it probably was because I didn't have my sweet helmet on to support them! 
Rest assured though, I will be at every home game from here on out 
(even if they are past my 7 o'clock bedtime)!!! 

Can't wait to hit up the soccer games and volleyball games, too! 

!GO COUGARS!

 Auntie Kaya and mommy hard at work...
...they had lots of fun doin it, too!
Almost done!!
Finishing touches...
I am one happy, patient boy! Can't wait for them to put on my sweet new BYU helmet, I was tired of the white egg-ish shell.
IT'S DONE! Major Thanks Auntie Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 JUST SPORTIN' THE NEW AND IMPROVED HELMET AT FAMILY SUNDAY DINNER
 I MIGHT BE A COUGAR...
BUT I'LL ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO FLY LIKE AN EAGLE AT HEART!
This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment