Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Living in an Icebox

Hi Family and Friends,
What's new you may be wondering? 
Well I'll tell you one thing, this helmet sure keeps the heat in
Mom and dad have been dressing me very lightly
...I mean sometimes not even a onesie...
to try and keep my body temperature from rising. 
Thank goodness Fall is here!

Even so, they have the AC on 24/7 and a fan blowing in my room. 
(Mommy says the house is like an ice box! But...
she can just put some socks on! 
I need it like this so I don't overheat.)

It is just crazy how insulated this helmet is.
I mean even with the cool house, 
I still can't sleep in my sleep sack anymore. 
But it's ok for me, because my helmet keeps me plenty toasty--
almost too toasty. 

Two times now I have gotten heat rash on my head. 
Thankfully mommy and daddy are 
very aware
 and when they notice the rash, they take my helmet off and put some hydrocortosone on it 
until it is all better. 
(Which usually takes about a day.)

So sometimes it is like two steps forward and one step back. But at least we are continually making progress.

That is it...for now. 

This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment