Monday, September 10, 2012

DAY 1: "Hey, This Shell Ain't Too Bad."

(At this point, I would like to turn my pen over to none other than Cohen himself. From now on, this color of writing will infer that I am speaking. All other colors shall be Cohen's words.)

Hi guys, 
Today mommy and daddy decided they needed to put this white hard thing--that they call my helmet--on my head. I don't exactly know what it is for...I mean, I am already so dang cute...but I like it because I can bump into almost whatever I want and I don't even notice or fall and it doesn't even phase me. For this reason, I ESPECIALLY like it when my cousin Kyson comes around...because I haven't quite learned how to hold my own around him...yet! So, this helmet comes in quite handy, or should I say "Heady!"
Anyway, here is what I have been up to lately while wearing this thing:

 Moments before getting my helmet...with mommy.
 Dad there to give me some noggin...too bad I'll win every time now with this sweet thing on!
Just HANGIN out with mom.
 
 Helping mommy with the laundry...
 I love playing WITH cousin Kyson now.
Chillin at the park together during one of my "hour off" times. 
(On day 1,I wore the helmet for an hour, then off for an hour then back on for an hour and so forth. But only when I was awake. Thankfully they didn't make me nap or sleep in it yet...I think that is coming up though on like day 3 or something.) 
P.S. Please excuse the egg-ish look of the helmet...mom says the BYU COUGAR stickers are on their way! I think her and Auntie Kayla are going to make them this Sunday. Sheesh, I can't wait. I'd much rather sport the Cougs than a cracked egg shell. Come on guys! :)

This is Cohen, 
  Keepin it round all 'round the town.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I LOVE this post!!! Cohen, you're a funny little story teller. And don't worry, one of these days you'll be able to get Kyson back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete